- ANNOUNCEMENT OF FINAL RESULTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2016
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 28 February 2017
- NOTICE OF BOARD MEETING
- PROFIT WARNING
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 31 January 2017
- Power Triathlon – an effort to give and to love
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 31 December 2016
- BUSINESS UPDATE
The history of Cosmos Machinery Enterprises Limited ("Cosmos", stock code: 118) dates back to 1958 when it commenced trading in China-made machine tools. After half a century's development, Cosmos' business has diversified rapidly and now covers machinery manufacturing, plastic processing and products, and trading of machinery and industrial consumables, etc. The public listing of Cosmos on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in 1988 also marked a significant milestone in our growth.
In establishing our foothold in industry, we put people first, value pragmatism, and encourage continuous learning. Based on these core values, Cosmos aims to maximize value for its stakeholders, thereby building a strong reputation.
Moving forward, Cosmos will further foster its core businesses in China and provide the finest products and services for the world.